At over 1300mm in length, the long landscape design of the 1250 gas fire creates a striking centre piece that meets a variety of interior design styles. More than just a design feature, the 1250 gas fire is equipped with Rinnai's high performance heat exchanger technology, rapid warm-time and easy-to-use temperature display remote - perfect for quickly heating large, open plan living spaces.
The 1250 pushes the boundaries of traditional gas fires with the optional side reflectors, which give the desired illusion of an everlasting flame with a subtle presence when the appliance is not in use.
Featuring an energy efficiency star rating up to 5.5 stars*, the 1250 is our most efficient built in gas fireplace ever ? so you can relax, for longer.
Features and Performance
- Highly efficient energy rating up to 5.5 stars*
- Compatible with LPG or natural gas
- Powerful heat output up to 8.4kW, perfect for open plan living areas?
- Available with either glowing pebbles or Australian Eucalyptus logs
- Installation designed specifically for new homes and major renovations
- Safety mesh guard to provide peace of mind and eliminate reflections
- Flexible power flueing
- Easy to use remote, with room temperature display and flame control
- Optional reflective side panels
*When installed using extended flue. ?When using short flue.
|Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions (mm) : Height
|Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions (mm) : Width
|Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions (mm) : Depth
||Stainless steel on black, black on black
|Gas Input MJ/h Low
|Gas Input MJ/h High
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Very Cold
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Cold
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Cool
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Mild
|AS4553 Efficiency Star Rating
|Auto Off Mode
|AS4553 Emissions Star Rating NG & LPG
||NG & LPG
|Visual Dimensions (mm) Width
|Visual Dimensions (mm) Height
|Visual Dimensions (mm) Depth
Rinnai Gas Fire Collection Brochure (PDF)
Operation & Installation Manual (PDF)
Need someone to install your fireplace? Find out how we can help.