Nominal Power Output
This beautifully crafted cast iron wood fire is sure to catch your eye, whether installed as a built-in or left freestanding, the high-quality craftsmanship guarantees reliability and durability.
Designed for modern living, the Modica fireplace unit will add ambiance and warmth to any room.
Whether trying to achieve an industrial look by leaving the firebox exposed, or install it into a masonry fireplace, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of design spaces.
• Secure swing door opening system
• Regulation of air supply for combustion
• Built-in damper control
• Dual combustion heating system: radiant and natural convection exclusive to the inbuilt model
• Multi-room heating advantage exclusive to the inbuilt model
• Removable grate for easy cleaning
• Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C
• Minimalist frame with seamless glass edge
• Optional external primary air intake
• Heats up to 130 sqm
• Thermal efficiency 80%
• Maximum Average Heat Output: 8.4kW
• Overall Average Efficiency: 65%
• Particulate Emissions Factor: 1.4g/kg
Note: A 7" active flue required.
7 inch Full Triple Box Black Flue Kit - 4m
7 inch Full Triple Drop Box Flue Kit 4m - Black - 2 x Solid Decro & S/S Insert Shield (Must be purchased with Rear Heat Shield)
Rear Heat Shield
PRODUCT BROCHURE (PDF)
HEARTH CLEARANCES (PDF)
CLEARANCES TO COMBUSTIBLES (PDF)
Need someone to install your fireplace? Find out how we can help.