Nominal Power Output
The La Nordica Rossella R1 BII is a traditional style wood burning free standing fireplace in enamelled cast iron with a post combustion system. The external Majolica fascia is available in parchment, Bordeaux red, white or in natural soap stone. The ROSSELLA R1 BII has an average power output of 8.3 kW, peak average of 10.6 kW and meets the latest “benchmark” German certification standard as well as Australian standards. It is a highly efficient radiant/convection wood burning fireplace.
- Nominal output: 8.3kW
- Window Height 290mm, Width 324mm
- Firebox in G20 high thermal yield cast iron
- Doors & top plate enamelled high quality cast iron
- Available in natural soap stone or Majolica hand ceramic tiles
- Post combustion system (PCS)
- Particle emissions: 1.4g/kg
- Australian Efficiency: 69% (AS/NZS4012/4013)
- European Efficiency: 80%*
- Wood consumption: 1.6kg/hr @ medium burn rate
6 inch Full Triple Box Black Flue Kit - 4m
SPEC SHEET (PDF)
USER MANUAL (PDF)
Need someone to install your fireplace? Find out how we can help.